Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The happiest day in my life

Everyone has the happiest day of their life. These happy days can be: Birthdays, Anniversaries and other holidays. Each of these days brings up a happy moment which washes away the tension and worries. This happy moment becomes a sweet memory when the moment has passed. Like many other people, I also have a happy day in my life, my 10th birthday.

My 10th birthday was a very memorable day. Just before the day everyone in my home, including my dad was very busy. I was sitting on my bed looking at all of the hard work they were doing. I did not know exactly why they were so busy one day before my birthday. After my dinner at 8, I went and slept. Nobody was free at that time. Time passed just like the way the rain does. I didn’t realize how soon my birthday would come.

I worked up at 7 realizing that something was lying on my stomach. it was very hard and I hardly could imagine what it was. I got up and found many decorative presents all over my bed. I closed my eyes twice thinking it was a dream, but no, it was not. I pinched myself in order to come out from the dream, but I realized it was not a dream. My whole family was around me with a bright smile. I burst out. I started to open all my presents. I got many toys, books, ornaments and cards. I loved all of my gifts. I went to a restaurant to enjoy the rest of my happiness and I enjoyed it all. Then I knew why all my family members were busy that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment