Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Broken

Expectations grew higher and higher between us. Love,trust and belief grew among us every single day we met.We knew that we loved each other but never wanted to show up to each other. I still remember the day that you said that you can't ,your voice still echos in my heart and its killing me. I tried myself to move on but my heart did not grant permission for it. From that day I knew that it was only you in my heart even tho u don't  have feelings towards myself. As time went by we were a lot together as friends and got to know each other in person. You were the only girl that I thought would be the only girl in my life that my heart fall for. I still had faith and hope in my heart that at some point in life you'll be mine. Life has never turned out to be this uncomfortable for me.

With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping
The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading
Would she hear me if I calls her name?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?

There's always something different going wrong
The path I walk's in the wrong direction
There's always someone hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?

Your tears don't fall
They crash around me.
The only gift I got for my Valentine is just another bullet through my heart and you know shot me. :(

3 comments:

  1. Now this is wOw ramith....and nce pic>KeEp wOrkInG!!.. = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo is so powerful. And the feelings expressed through the words are intense: anger, loneliness, sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ thanks rashmi..
    @ Doc Mon... true that I have expressed all my sadness ,loneliness and anger through my writing and I also found that blowing off your steam by writing and taking photographs really helps.

    ReplyDelete