Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Love and how I survive


When I was in class seven I had best friend name Serena. She was my type of a girl. She studied, did her work, ate lunch and went where ever I wanted. We both always did the same thing at the same time. My house was very near to the school. So my dad would drop me also. In those days classes finished in the afternoon, 12 o’ clock, and after coming home I did my prayers and had lunch to get ready for tuition.

Two months later, I met a very cute guy names Nate. He started his name with ‘N’ like me. I liked him, he was so caring. When I am coming home from tuition I saw him near my house meeting one of our neighbors. When I saw him he gave a nice smile, but at that time I was not so serious with him. I just left it without seeing him again and without smiling, but unfortunately, next day he was alone and waiting in front of my house’s main door. I was so surprised. I wanted to ignore him and not see him, but he was in front of the main door. He was blocking my way. When I came near him I said “excuse me.” He just asked, “What is your name?” then I would leave you. I said my mother hasn’t given me a name yet. He laughed and told please tell because he likes me and he wanted to stay with me. I said I will talk to my mother. Then only he left me and I quickly went home and said to my mother everything. Then, quickly my mom went and saw him from balcony. She saw and said, he is good looking guy, but to be with him I don’t have a single thing to do and think of, because I was still studying. But every day after tuition classes he used to wait for me. Therefore, I talked to him to know about him and to check whether he could wait till mu studies finish so I thought that was true. I believed him and trusted him. For two months we were just talking to each other. We never had a date.
We talked about us a lot. And I had him met my friends and my best friend. Then, everyone said we were just like a couple so nice with each other. Therefore, I liked him too. At that age I never felt love at anyone. But I had a deep crush. Though, I had a crush, my studies were brilliant never fail in my studies. I am second in my studies and it is quite hard to beat the first one. I never received a ‘B’ in English. I always get a ‘C’ with 3 or 2 mark loss to get a ‘B’. So three months after, I told him a very bad news that, I have to leave my native place and go back to India for my further studies. He was sad even me too. I promised him I would come back to see him and also I would call him. So I left him and went to India. Before going to India I gave his number to my best friend Serena in the sense if something happens to him.

After one year, I called my best friend, because I was unable to respond to his number. So I just called him and I asked to give his number. She just called him and I asked to give his number. She said she didn’t have it. I was shocked. So after my studies I decided and even my mum decided to go back to my native place to see what had happened.

I went on vacation to my native place. There I went to my best friend’s house with my mom. But she was not at home. I called my other friends and they told she was in a restaurant. It was a special new restaurant. I went to see her there. I got sad and shocked, because she was dating my crush. I was inside and faced them. Nate was shocked to see me. I said to forget me forever. I said this to my friend also. I left him and my best friend. As soon as possible I went back to India.

So hereafter, I thought I would not fall in love with anyone, because men are liars, cheaters and foolish people. I would fall in love with someone or like someone after my studies.


Now a day, love is nothing for some people. Very few people know how precious love is. I know this very well. Till now I have had more than 15 proposers. I never ever accept. I just reject them. It’s free and happy to be single. Now I have a new best friend from India and Sri Lankan friends are really sweet. Everyone is friendly specially college friends. I hope in America also there would be nice friends.




2 comments:

  1. Aww this is so nice.. and thank you for sharing it with us dude.. really sweet of you.. = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete