Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010


The most important person in my life

The most important person in my life is my mother, who always looks after me. If my mother is a cat’s head and body, I would be its tail going behind her and helping her in al her work. She is well-known person to me because she has been taking care of me since I was delivered from her.

She is short, fair, good looking, obedient, active, the best cook, the best adviser and the best mother in the whole universe. I love her so much. She is caring and very kind mother, who always gives equal right to all her children. She is the best cook because she cooks the most delicious food that would be totally impossible to get from any places in the globe. She is active and punctual with her work and that makes me learn a very good lesson. I learnt many things from her that would definitely benefit my future.

She is very important person to me because she plays a very huge role in helping my studies. She gives a well-known and proper education that will brighten up my future. Without her support and advices seeing a dream of getting first place or even fourth place would be totally impossible. This shows how important she is to me. She treats me if I am sick and she looks after me in such a way that even a nurse in a hospital would not be able to do. She is very helpful and very kind person, whom I have ever let in my whole entire life.

She helps me in learning housework such as cooking, washing clothes, sweeping floors and so on. All this work is very hard even to try without help from my mother. She is a very important and a valuable person in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment